Communication is a key to project success. We facilitate communication to make IT happen, using formal and informal meetings and review sessions, a dedicated project portal, FTP connection and easy access to Everest Consultants worldwide.
Meetings & Review Sessions
Formal meetings ensure your project stays focused and on track. All meetings include an agenda outlining action items and needed decisions.
- Project plan review — To ensure all Stakeholders are on same page
- Daily review and update — To provide quick update, discuss issues and dependencies
- Weekly status review — To provide progress of work, review critical issues
- Risk reviews — To identify, mitigate, resolve risks
- Stand up meetings — To discuss work allocation and prioritization
- Checkpoint reviews — To review project objectives and project planning parameters
- Sprint planners — To set the direction for project execution
- SDLC artifacts review —To ensure sign-off and impact on other deliverables
- Bug triage — To review reproduction scenarios, prioritization and plan for resolution
- Lessons learned meetings — To continuously track best practices and lessons learnt
A dedicated portal provides project teams with 24/7 access to save, update and retrieve project documentation, schedules, information files, source code files, etc.
An FTP connection facilitates the secure and easy transfer of files between your Everest team and you.