Government agencies need to balance growing constituent demands with reduced budgets and increased oversight. Leaders must execute on four strategic imperatives: workplace modernization, open government, compliance requirements and fiscal accountability.
Doing more with less requires that governments modernize their workplaces and automate their business processes. This involves getting the right information to staff members, vendors, and constituents, keeping pace with legislative changes, planning carefully and effectively delivering services. Maintaining information transparency allows agencies to consolidate services and reduce costs. Efficiently creating, tracking and reporting financial and project data enables governments to meet compliance regulations, control budgets and operate with fiscal accountability.
Everest Consultants has a track record of providing resources and application services to governmental agencies. Our full range of technical expertise and breadth of services lets us deliver services that meet the internal requirements for many public agencies. Our experts can help you meet your increased demand for public services, collaborate with other agencies, and help improve or re-engineer aging legacy applications prone to operational errors and inaccuracies.
- Consulting services
- Delivery and pricing models
- Interoperability and Productivity: Collaboration Portals, Application Integration, Data Exchange, Big Data, Cloud, Advanced Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Constituent Accessibility: Web Sites, Content Management, Self-service Systems
- Mobility and Self-Service Solutions
- Explore our successes in Government >